This blog chronicles the lives of the Caffee Clan: Brian, Kelly, Josh, Jason, Lauren and Katelyn as we navigate life as a large, loud family that lives on the verge of complete chaos! I'm Kelly, a 40 year old, a work-at-home-mom that dreams of someday being rich and famous. Uh huh, right! In reality, I love photography, healthy eating and cooking, my family, music and dancing!! I have a fetish for gross medical stuff, like unusual diseases or strange growths, and sometimes I wish I was a midwife. As you read, you might notice that I have an slight obsession with cleaning and germ-avoidance, but do not fret, I am aware and I am working on it. And I love making lists! I have lots of opinions about lots of things and this is what is represented here! I'm not always right (wait, I'm NOT??) but I always have something to say!!!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

It's NO secret...

... that I happen to be a horrible driver, I seriously don't even know how I got my drivers licence because nerves got the best of me during my drivers test  and I stopped at a green light. Twice. The guy still passed me, so who am I to argue? Right? Now 20+ years later, I still can't drive well. This week alone, I got into a fender bender AND got a speeding ticket. What the whaaaat? Luckily, B is being cool about it and only side-eyeing me a little bit. He knew what he was getting into when he married me though! Can't say that I blame him - our insurance policy gets reviewed this month and I have a sneaking suspicion that our rates are going up. UGH!

On a completely unrelated note, have you heard of the word "selfies"? As in a picture that you take of yourself? I HATE this word! I've been seeing it all over the place and I detest it! It's almost as bad as "moist" or "hot diggety dog" (well, that's a phrase, but still). Am I the only one that cringes at certain words? Surely not! Tell me what words you hate!

And for those of who read this (hi, Mom!) my meeting went really well and I am hopeful that this is the start of something big for me career-wise! I'd share more, but it's not the right time yet! :)

Can you believe this? Two blog posts in two days? I think maybe I got my writing grove back for a moment! We shall see how long this lasts! 

5 comments:

  1. Ok so after Brian retires are you going to be a nascar driver? Sorry could not help it. Love ya all.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness
    I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again!
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I CANNOT parallel park at all and I seriously avoid all places where I am required to do so. My husband has tried to teach me, but I have basically given up! As far "selfies" go, not only do I hate the word, but I hate the actual photos!! Can someone please tell teenage girls everywhere that duck lipped photos are not attractive! ;) PS...thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete