Hey, my mom has probably told you guys a bit about me. Buuuuut some of those things may not be true, I don't exactly know which things are and which aren't, because I haven't actually bothered to read this blog. So I'll just give you the basics, oh by the way, I'm her eldest Josh.
1. I'm a writer and an artist
2. I love manga/anima (google it)
3. I am an animal person, seriously almost every animal I meet (excluding diseased and naturally evil ones)
4. I like to help others (sometimes)
5. My mother enjoys popping pimples (enjoys? She's obsessed!)
6. I'm funny! Apparently...
7. I hate vegetables, in fact, I hate most food
8. I have awesome friends all over the world
9. I do NOT plan to follow my parents's pathways and career choices
10. I'm Korean yes, but I enjoy and am more knowledgeable about Japanese cultures.
That's all, for now....
This blog chronicles the lives of the Caffee Clan: Brian, Kelly, Josh, Jason, Lauren and Katelyn as we navigate life as a large, loud, military family that lives on the verge of complete chaos! I'm Kelly, AKA "Mom", "Mama", "Babe" or the "1SG's wife", I am 37, a stay-at-home-mom that dreams of someday working in the marketing field. I love photography, scrap booking, healthy eating and cooking, my family, music and dancing!! I have a fetish for gross medical stuff, like unusual diseases or strange growths, and sometimes I wish I was a midwife. As you read, you might notice that I have an slight obsession with cleaning and germ-avoidance, but do not fret, I am aware and I am working on it. And I love making lists! I have lots of opinions about lots of things and this is what is represented here! I'm not always right (wait, I'm NOT??) but I always have something to say!!!