Have you guys heard of this? I just heard about it the other day while watching the lameness that is The Bachelor, of all things. Basically, it's a list of things that you want to accomplish before your next mile stone; kind of like a short term bucket list. Well, if you know one thing about me, it's my absolute L.O.V.E of lists! For me, a leap list is not a "want to have, it's a NEED to have!". Ahem.
Things I Want To Do Before I Turn 40:
1. Run a half marathon - this one will be pretty tough for me, but if you don't aim high you'll never get off the ground, right?
2. Find one new thing and get involved in a big way. This is really general, but I have an idea brewing!
3. Do 12 mini- triathlons. I have 11 to go!
4. Make a good idea a habit. Like kicking my caffeine addiction...or maybe I'll stop buying so many shoes. Hmmmmm....l
5. Go snorkeling.
6. Go to Saipan.
7. Go to Japan.
8. Go parasailing. This may be what kills me - I am terrified of heights!
9. Take cooking classes and actually apply what I learn.
10. Grow my hair out. This might sound simple, but I really like scissors.
That's it! What's on your list? ;)
This blog chronicles the lives of the Caffee Clan: Brian, Kelly, Josh, Jason, Lauren and Katelyn as we navigate life as a large, loud, military family that lives on the verge of complete chaos! I'm Kelly, AKA "Mom", "Mama", "Babe" or the "1SG's wife", I am 37, a stay-at-home-mom that dreams of someday working in the marketing field. I love photography, scrap booking, healthy eating and cooking, my family, music and dancing!! I have a fetish for gross medical stuff, like unusual diseases or strange growths, and sometimes I wish I was a midwife. As you read, you might notice that I have an slight obsession with cleaning and germ-avoidance, but do not fret, I am aware and I am working on it. And I love making lists! I have lots of opinions about lots of things and this is what is represented here! I'm not always right (wait, I'm NOT??) but I always have something to say!!!