Today, I love you because you are
Not just physically, but mentally.
You are down-right, hard core, bad-a$$,
Ok guys, I'm going to brag on my man
for a second...
Since I have known him he has done the following things:
1. Completed the Nijmegen March in the Netherlands which is a 100+ mile march in full gear.
2. Completed the German Sports Badge badge.
3. Completed the Army EFMB (Expert Field Medical Badge). In Korea.
4. Earned his Air Assault badge.
5. Ran the Nashville Country Music 1/2 marathon.
6. Finished the Tough Mudder race.
7. And most recently, completed Combative's Level 1 with a quite-possibly-broken rib.
You are always "in training" for something....
It amazes me to watch you push yourself to impossible limits and strive for higher goals all the time! It's never enough to just be good - you push until you can't push anymore. And even though I may complain about your activities sometimes, you inspire me to push myself harder.
And it doesn't hurt that being so tough is pretty sexy! *wink*
Happy (almost) Anniversary!!
I love you!!